Skip to main content
Question
Jack Barnhill
Quality Improvement Manager
Asked a question last year

Maybe an easy one - What got you interested in working in the pharmacy industry?

Where am I?

In PTCB Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

I've always been driven and passionate about building a career within healthcare. I've changed my desired specialty about 10 times since I was in junior high school. I'm still not sure where I will land in this field. I am currently completing my degree in nursing, I will decide which specialty and/or certificates I want to add to my credential after the biggest step is complete, my degree. I joined Pharmacy to get a better understanding of therapeutics as they will play a major role in my patient's care plans. This will also give me an opportunity to earn some patient care experience and evaluate patient care outcomes.

Christopher S. Moore
Oncology & Inpatient - BS, AS, AA, CPhT-Adv, CSPT, NREMT-R

Providing genuine patient care by way of sterile compounding. ย For me, it all started with preparing and priming all sorts of I.V. lines for neonatal patients in Alaska; it was one of the most rewarding and satisfying times, thus far, in my career.